RAINBOW CHIP COOKIES BAKING BOTTLE
** Collection from shop only - cannot be posted **
Rainbow Chip Cookies Baking Bottle 638g
1. Whisk together 180g of room temperature butter and 2 eggs.
2. Add the contents of the bottle and combine to make a dough.
3. Form the dough into a roll and refridgerate for 30 mins.
4. Cut slices around 1 to 1.5cm thick from the roll and place onto a lined baking tray.
5. Preheat oven to 170°C and bake the cookies for 16 to 18 minutes.
6. Let them cool before serving and enjoy!
Nutritional Information (per100g): Energy 1607kJ Energy 379kcal Fat 3.3g of which saturates 1.7g Carbohydrate 80g of which sugars 38g Protein 7g Salt 0.26g
Ingredients: WHEAT Flour, Granulated Sugar, Sugar Coated Milk Chocolate Candy Beans 16 % (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK Powder, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (MILK), Rice Starch, Thickening Agent: Gum Arabic; Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin; Glucose Syrup, Salt, Glazing Agents: Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Shellac; Colours: Curcumin, Mixed Carotenes, Copper-Chlorophyllin Complex, Beetroot Red; Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid), Brown Sugar, Raising Agent: Sodium-Bicarbonate, Salt.
Allergy Advice: For allergens including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD.
Warning: Also not suitable for peanut, nut and soy allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Country of Origin: Hungary.
Bottle Care Instructions: If reused, wash with warm soapy water.